உங்களுக்கு வந்த Phone call number யாருடையது என கண்டுபிடிக்க மூன்று வழிகள் | How To Find Unknown Caller Details in your Mobile

TrueCaller app can find details of unknown mobile or landline phone numbers. These details may include name, address and location of the caller. TrueCaller can also block unwanted calls and fill details in your phonebook using social media profiles of contacts. It instantly tells you who’s calling before you pick up the call.Sometimes, I receive phone calls from unknown mobile numbers that neither I nor does my cellphone recognize. In such cases I often wished if I could find details (like caller’s name and location) of the phone number. If I happen to miss the call then it becomes a bit difficult decision whether to return the call. The dilemma gets enhanced also because the unknown number could as well be a wrong number and also it could that be of a nagging tele-caller.

If you like this post then please share with your friends!

Like Us on Facebook to watch the best videos daily

No comments :